Winner - 17.1h Polish WB stallion-discounts for 2011!

Post advice, experiences and questions about breeds and breeding

Winner - 17.1h Polish WB stallion-discounts for 2011!

Postby TrueColours » Fri Dec 03, 2010 10:06 am

Winner is a 17.1hh Polish Warmblood stallion of the "Szlachetna Polkrew" breed and he is approved for breeding with the Polish Horse Breed Association. Winner possesses a fabulous user friendly temperament that he consistently passes on to his offspring, along with exemplary jumping technique and ability.

Here is the link to Winner's new page on my website:

http://www.angelfire.com/on3/TrueColour ... inner.html

and at the bottom you will find the links to his offspring showing in various disciplines.

It will also list his stud fee and the request to contact me for discounts for multiple mares and proven performance mares as well.

2011 Fee Schedule – Discounted *Early Booking* Rates!

Winner - booking fee of $275.00 in addition to these rates

November 30, 2010 ...... $600.00
December 31, 2010 ...... $700.00
January 30, 2011 ........$800.00
February 28, 2011 .......$900.00
March 31, 2011 ..........$950.00

After March 31, 2011 the stud fee is the regular price of:

Winner

Stud fee: ........................ $1000.00
plus booking fee of: ..... $275.00

Winner successfully competed up to the Grand Prix levels of jumping in his native Poland and also in several European Grand Prixs!

His offspring have followed in his footsteps and have succeeded at the Grand Prix and CSI ** and *** levels in show jumping in Europe, and in the Hunter, Equitation and Medal classes in North America.

Winner is truly an exceptional stallion that is passing on his winning ability to future generations in a wide variety of disciplines.

They all exhibit the same exceptional jumping technique over every jump!

Fresh cooled semen is available for North America clients and frozen semen may also be available for the overseas market - contact us for details.

Winner has been approved Gold Premium with CSHA based on his performance results and we are also investigating other registry options for him. What registries his foals will be eligible for will be updated shortly once the fall inspection tours are completed and the registry staff are back in their offices.

And a link to Jaspis - competing at the Grand Prix of Katowice:

http://www.casttv.com/video/0fzhzr/para ... ce-3-video

Here is a picture of "Can Do" - competing in the Hunter Classic at the Fairfield Hunt Club:

We can be reached at:

sales@truecoloursfarm.com or 519-443-0036

and would love to discuss how Winner may compliment your mare and offer you the foal of your dreams! :)
True Colours Farm
Standing Guaranteed Gold - 16.1hh cremello TB stallion - Bronze Premium CSHA and Winner - 17.1hh Polish WB stallion - Gold Premium CSHA - Grand Prix winner & producer!
www.TrueColoursFarm.com
TrueColours

Re: Winner - 17.1h Polish WB stallion-discounts for 2011!

Postby TrueColours » Sun Dec 12, 2010 7:27 pm

Okay - the quality of this video clip is NOT great! I admit that!

Thats what happens when you hold the camera in front of the computer screen to make this video clip segment ... ... and until I can copy the footage properly, its as good as its gonna get right now ...

This is a short video clip of Winner in the 2003 movie "Big Spender" starring Casper Van Dien and Graham Green. When I spoke to Jim Elder a week or so ago (his son Mark imported Winner from Poland) Jim mentioned that Winner was in this movie, so I HAD to go out and get it of course!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vvnwZ_BELXs

Ive also emailed Monarch video to see what additional footage they may have in their archives that I can hopefully get access to. At the end of the clip, Winner is still moving towards the next jump, so I am *hoping* there is more footage of him that they just simply cut from the scene

Its just SO neat to actually get to see him jumping! Jim mentioned that he rode like a hunter around a jumper course and that he was a very easy ride. Its too bad that the jumps werent actually bigger Grand Prix jumps but I guess for the purposes of the movie, they were probably quite big enough ...
True Colours Farm
Standing Guaranteed Gold - 16.1hh cremello TB stallion - Bronze Premium CSHA and Winner - 17.1hh Polish WB stallion - Gold Premium CSHA - Grand Prix winner & producer!
www.TrueColoursFarm.com
TrueColours

Return to Breeds and Breeding